Personal Addiction Counseling
Addiction is everywhere in our society. It’s time to break the stigma and take shame out of the equation.
Whether it’s drugs or alcohol, gambling, or other risky behaviors, working with a skilled counselor can empower you to see the impact of your addiction and regain control of your life.
Drug or alcohol dependency can manifest in many forms, in ways you might never suspect.
Drug and/or alcohol addiction symptoms and behaviors include, among others:
- Feeling the need to use the drug regularly, which can be daily or multiple times a day
- Having intense urges for the drug
- Over time, needing more of the drug to get the same effect
- Making certain that you maintain a supply of the drug
- Not meeting obligations and work responsibilities
- Doing things you wouldn’t normally do to get the drug, such as stealing
- Focusing more and more time and energy on getting and using the drug
- Experiencing withdrawal symptoms when not using the drug
- Failed attempts to quit using the drug
If you can relate to any of the above symptoms or behaviors, it may be time to consider addiction counseling.
The first step to breaking free from addiction is acknowledging how it’s affecting your life and the life of those you love.
With the help of our addiction counselors, you can address the symptoms of your addiction and the related areas of impaired functioning, and together we’ll structure the time and content of your ongoing recovery.
We believe that there are many paths to successful recovery that will work with your goals and desires, and ensure you can make the life changes you want to make.
We believe in the power of counseling to change the course of a life. We believe in YOU. Contact us today if you are ready to take the next step toward ultimate freedom.